MR. CLAN
Be active people!!

Please Log in or Register.

New Mr.Member contact me to give you permission to access the Mr.Members only section.
MR. CLAN
Be active people!!

Please Log in or Register.

New Mr.Member contact me to give you permission to access the Mr.Members only section.
MR. CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Members
Rapier
BrightSide
Cristian0
Agent
GodFather
SexxxxY
Sinner
Mexicant
THG
5.Y.
Oxymoron
Winter
Neophyte
Pie
William Hung
Marcou
Virus
JerkOff
Zizi
CH!N@M@N
GOD
Rocketman
Cotton
Renegade
BEAVIS
Mrs.$ęxxxxxY

News
New look, was bored and i found a new look for the forum, enjoy.
Love SexxxxY

Unreal Tournament 3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SexxxxxY
Full player -MR.BRIGHTSIDE
Full player -MR.BRIGHTSIDE
SexxxxxY

Unreal Tournament 3 Empty
PostSubject: Unreal Tournament 3   Unreal Tournament 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 12:13 am

Anyone played? I was going to ask how did it feel to whoever played it. Is it anywhere as good as this?
Back to top Go down
http://mr-clan.heavenforum.com
Cristian0
Full player -MR.Cristian0
Full player -MR.Cristian0
Cristian0

PostSubject: Re: Unreal Tournament 3   Unreal Tournament 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 6:29 am

mee Smile Very Happy sometimes
Back to top Go down
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Unreal Tournament 3   Unreal Tournament 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 9:40 am

It's like UT99 with awesome graphix.

The game looks awesome, but I don't like the gameplay, even slower than UT2004 and you can't even dodge-jump anymore (imagining that you couldn't wallboost in UT2004 anymore...it makes the game even slower in movement).

You move as slow as in UT99 and same movements...except that you can wall-dodge there and have vehicles (oh c'mon, same poo as in UT2004...play Battlefield if you want vehicles...and now...even vehicles in DM???? what crap is that :S).

Well, I'd never switched from UT99 to UT2003 if I prevered the gameplay of UT99, so I won't move to UT3 no matter what, play it now and then, but that's all, I need the fast pace moveing, weaponswitching and shooting which UT2003 has, fastest Unreal game so far.

Well, that's what I think.
Back to top Go down
Bk1

Bk1

PostSubject: Re: Unreal Tournament 3   Unreal Tournament 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 6:00 am

UT3 was ment to be the biggest new event using the new Unreal engine. People designing it took great pride and with the succes of both 2K3 and 2K4, UT3 was determined to grow.

A few years ago the designers send a message to the world letting us now that Boost dodging actually was a glitch... They didn't even want it to occor. Now I find this extremely hard to believe because a lot of standard maps have boost dodge mesures. Meaning that you can make it from one ridge to anothere using this particular jump.
Besides 2K4 fucked up bombing run bigtime, because the translocator is a lame-ass weapon/tool ( pick one ) and no-one played Anubis anymore.
I hated it...

I fell in love with 2K3 because it involves the fastest movement keycombinations in any first-person shooter I have played, togheter with the art of aiming it's really hard to get good skill. UT3 is just plain future counterstrike...
Back to top Go down
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Unreal Tournament 3   Unreal Tournament 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 7:23 am

Yea, I heard the same, that Epic Games stated that our so called "WallBoosting" is a glitch. But like you said, it's hard to believe.
In some maps you only reach specific areas by wallboosting or reach some goodies by doing it.

Well, it's like on all other sequels (or patches, considering WoW).
They make the game(s) easier and easier, so noobs find their ground their and can become good quickly.
That way they'll stay with the game and get others to play it too and in case they played the demo, they'll buy the game.
So overall, you get more players (noobs, but that's not what the producer cares about).
More players = more money.
Simple as that.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Rapier
Full Player -MR.Rapier
Full Player -MR.Rapier

PostSubject: Re: Unreal Tournament 3   Unreal Tournament 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:21 am

hey trans was meant to be for br 2k4 i think is good for weapons u can pass u can do other fun stuff there is a lot of players in 2k4 that love trans when 2k3 died from trans thy all went 2k4 thats where i moved back day
Back to top Go down
Bk1

Bk1

PostSubject: Re: Unreal Tournament 3   Unreal Tournament 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 1:41 pm

Don't get me wong, the translocator can be a good weapon to either displace yourself or kill a another player.

But on the other hand, all the rookies just use it to get as fast away from you as possible... I just think it's far more challenging to rely on boosting to get past defence.

grtz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unreal Tournament 3   Unreal Tournament 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unreal Tournament 3
Page 1 of 1